Load URL doesn't send message

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jul 28 23:13:31 EDT 2005

Jacque,

I've seen this happen occasionally, but it has been the exception and
not the rule. What I can say is that libURL will sometimes error out in
"load url" and never send the message even though it should. The only
way I've found to deal with this is to monitor the openSockets myself
and assume that if the socket for that URL closes and I still haven't
heard anything, there was an error.

HTH,

- Brian