[OT] Windows Command Help

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jul 28 21:24:36 EDT 2005

Hi Dan

It's funny to see MacOS - no-to-CLIs - crowd do it in Unix and not in DOS ;0

what you need is something like
c:\notepad <pathtomyfile>
or notepad.exe <path to myfile"
or <pathtoapp> <path to file> should work...

BUT this will block Rev... :(

so shell("start" && quote && appspath && docpath && quote should work...)

cheers
Xavier