Scripter's Scrapbook Chat

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jul 28 18:35:40 EDT 2005

Ken....

Yeah, that is way cool. In fact, Hugh and I used that feature today.
It is so seamless. And frankly file transfer in general was more
stable and reliable in this app than it is in my everyday multi-
protocol chat client where file transfers are a crap shoot.

On Jul 28, 2005, at 1:30 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> One of the nice things I like about using the chat *in* Scripter's
> Scrapbook
> (as opposed to the new 'plugin only' form) is that you can send
> entries
> directly from one person to another. So if you and I were talking
> on a chat,
> and you were having trouble with something that I had the answer to
> in my
> scrapbook, I could just send you the entry directly.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"