possible imagesource bug

Levi Kendall ljk144 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:22:36 EDT 2005

Hi all,

  I'm using the imagesource property on characters of text within a
field to display images (I'm assuming this is the best way to do
that).  Anyway, what my problem using it has been is when the cursor
is immediately in front of an image in the field, any letter that gets
pressed (or even spacebar / numbers / etc) will assume the imagesource
property for that character, and the character that was originally
being used for the image (with imagesource) will be placed after the
image in the field.  Essentially what this is like if you are looking
at it happen is the new char is pushing the old char out of the image.
 The result I'm looking for is to have the new character placed in
front of the image (this would be the expected result I would say).
Has anyone experienced this or found a solution for it?  This behavior
seems odd to me so I'm guessing this is not working as intended?

-Levi