Scripter's Scrapbook Chat

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 16:25:30 EDT 2005

Always a pleasure when a satisfied ssbk user reports back to the list,
especially from a guru! You can try the Scripter's Scrapbook (it includes
ssBkChat) for yourself at the address below for a 30-day free trial and purchase  your
personal keys at any time during or after the trial period. Just click the
'Purchase' option on the startup screen.

Meanwhile, ssBkChat is available for free as an independent stack at
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk/modules/ssbkChat.zip

/H
The Scripter's Scrapbook
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm