Scripter's Scrapbook Chat

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jul 28 16:04:57 EDT 2005

I just got off a chat using Scripter's Scrapbook new chat capability.
Hugh took ChatRev and did a complete rewrite and created a very
usable UI for it. Makes a nice experience.

This tool gets more and more valuable all the time for me. Today I
found two scripts in it that answered questions I had on a current
project. I was able to adapt those scripts and get stuff done in
minutes that I had scheduled a couple of hours for.

So now I'm going to have a more leisurely lunch than I would have
been able to have. Thanks, Hugh!

http://www.flexiblelearning.com

(DISCLAIMER. I don't get anything whether you buy it or not. I'm not
part of the company. I just think it's a cool and useful tool.)

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"