Newbie ? Answered

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 28 10:42:30 EDT 2005

I would agree, backing up on a regular basis while working on a project
is just good practice. When I am doing a Powerpoint or Photoshop
project I back up every few minutes. I do the same in Revolution. To
not do this just invites the loss.

I have not experienced any crashes in REV in a looooong time. (knock on
wood)

Tom