Updating Title Bar

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jul 28 10:05:50 EDT 2005

Hello Josh,

Just set the label of stack <stack name> to <My stuff && revision
number>
As for Google search, it works fine here.
You might be interested by Resources Picker, a free plugin that
searches the mail archives with 3 engines and does a lot of other
work too.
(Available on my website - address below)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 28 juil. 05 à 15:58, subzero569 a écrit :

> I have a program in rev that uses an external txt file for importing
> some data to the program.  Is there a way to dynamically update the
> title bar version number of my program without going into the title
> property of the inspector?
>
> Basically, I would like to include a revision number in the text file
> and have this read into the title bar without having to recompile the
> build everytime I have to just update the txt file.
>
> Also, what happened to the google search for the archives?  It is very
> frustrating not being able to search the archives.
>
> TIA,
>
> Josh

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62