Updating Title Bar

subzero569 subzero569 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:58:36 EDT 2005

I have a program in rev that uses an external txt file for importing
some data to the program.  Is there a way to dynamically update the
title bar version number of my program without going into the title
property of the inspector?

Basically, I would like to include a revision number in the text file
and have this read into the title bar without having to recompile the
build everytime I have to just update the txt file.

Also, what happened to the google search for the archives?  It is very
frustrating not being able to search the archives.

TIA,

Josh
--
Inch by inch, life is a cinch.