Workaround request - textcolor property in a field in a group

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 27 19:11:59 EDT 2005

Jim Ault wrote:

> --does not work on this field, but does on others
> set the textcolor of word 2 of line 2 of fld AA of bg "betDisplayA" to green

I just tried this. I get a failure with the above syntax, but success if
I substitute "grp" for "bg". That is, this works:

set the textcolor of word 2 of line 2 of fld AA of grp "betDisplayA" to
"green"

This may not work if you aren't on the right card currently, as "grp"
isn't a valid reference if it isn't placed on the current card.

Note the quotes around the color name. Even though they are constants,
the MC docs say color names should always be in quotes, so that is my habit.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com