Mac -> Win problems

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Jul 27 07:50:17 EDT 2005

On Jul 27, 2005, at 1:50 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> If you do a search on the mailing list for "cross platform fonts"
> you'll get tons of hits. Here's Dar's info:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/
> msg26708.html

Thanks very much. Since Dar's table shows that even Courier and
Courier New (the two choices for a monospaced font that have to be
available cover all relevant systems) have different metrics (!), it
becomes clear that for my situation Phil Davis's screenshot approach
is the best solution. I'm working on it now.

Excellent.

Charles