revDocWiki

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Jul 26 21:32:32 EDT 2005

Well, there seems to be a reasonable amount of enthusiasm for this
hypothetical project. I understand that someone from Rev peruses the
list. I don't know if anyone on the list frequently talks with Rev
management. Rev might be wondering if this idea will remain vaporware
forever.

I'm not sure if it can be done without Rev's support. For example,
are the onboard docs copyrighted? In any case, Rev's support and
assistance, even if no money changes hands, could make the difference
between success and failure.

Maybe someone should submit the concept to bugzilla as an enhancement
request, and post the BZ item number on the list. The number of votes
it gets could be persuasive.

Tim