Mac -> Win problems

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Tue Jul 26 19:38:14 EDT 2005

No no, you're right, I wasn't thinking clearly. (How novel!) _One_
version of the text-and-marks field, screen-shot and therefore
reliable in size, with covering fields tailored to that immutable
size. Yes, that ought to work. I'll try it, especially if I can't get
the text-size-changing approach to work (which would be an easier
path from where I am now).

Charles