Mac -> Win problems

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jul 26 14:47:58 EDT 2005

It's the age old "Ok" on right (Mac) or "Ok" on Left (Windoze). IMO,
it is better to have a standard function that calls the answer (or
whatever) command having swapped the buttons in necessary, e.g.\

function DoXPlatformDialog

if tPlatform is "OSX" then
   answer "Here's a sample" with "one" or "two" or "three"
else
   answer "Here's a sample" with "three" or "two" or "one"
end if

end DoXPlatformDialog

In one of my Apps, I actually create the button dymanically depending
on the OS, that way you can position the "OK" and "Cancel" button
appropriately depending on the OS.

Take Care
Dave