Another Doc Thought

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Jul 26 13:17:12 EDT 2005

A fair amount of current literature on learning programming indicates that
novice programmers do indeed benefit tremendously from having access to
fully-operational code snippets.

They are the coding equivalents of physical manipulatives that fill ed lit
on learning in general.

So, if we're freaks, there are an awful lot of us.

Judy