"Dumb question" time

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Jul 26 12:01:31 EDT 2005

Eric,

Thanks for the reply, but right after sending my previous
post, an idea crossed my mind : I think it has to do with
the structure of the data to be sorted...
it can be 10 to 500 lines with 40 items in each line, and
each item can be the sorting key, but for certain lines, the
item can be empty and I have the feeling that it's the cause
of the inconstency in the sort result...
I'll check that...

But anyway, my original question remains valid : what happens
in Rev when a new script is triggered, and a previous script is
still running ?

Thanks,
JB