"Dumb question" time

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Jul 26 11:43:26 EDT 2005

OK guys, it's "dumb question" time...

I have a few buttons; when clicking on one of them,
users trigger complex sorts in globals.
a sporadic bug occurs (quite rare and impossible to
reproduce, so far) : the sort doesn't execute well
and the content of 1 of the globals isn't consistent
anymore...
so my (dumb) question is : is it possible that the user
clicks so fast on a few successive btns that each script
doesn't have the time to run till the end ?
This can happen on browsers, when you click very fast
on successive links...
I doubt that it's the case in Rev, but I thought it was worth
asking...

Thanks,
JB