ChatRev DOWN!

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Tue Jul 26 07:08:55 EDT 2005

Hi!

I am taking my ChatRev server off-line again and hope to see you
on the usual server, soon.

Best,

Mark

Mark Schonewille wrote:
 > Dear ChatRev fans,
 >
 > During the next two days, I will be running the ChatRev
server on my

support at economy-x-talk.com.

 > I will run this server for a short time only and hope that
Björnke will

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.