Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Jul 26 03:32:18 EDT 2005

Eric,

I agree, this plugin is a great tool! What I love about it is it
encourages me personally to make contributions knowing that they can be
found. Here's my question- is there a method to be shared for making
our own stacks for Rev Online "friendly" to your plugin and easily
searched? Kind of like making a website "search engine optimized"
(without all of the nasty tricks of course)...?