Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jul 26 00:22:31 EDT 2005

Hi Chipp

i agree that it's hard to write both software and documentation
but by far, the hardest is the documentation ;)

i find the rev documentation more than enough but my experience
is hardly a beginners'.

still i learned without books and always by disecting the stacks
i found - and i never stopped looking for new stacks.

If there is one difference between rev and HC, it's the lack of
a home stack that guides you in all simplicity to the examples.

I know, there's the revonline, but it's hardly a nice and simple
example users can't go unlocking themselves...

As far as TAOO, well, i should finish it first - gather those users
that dont like reading documentation and see what's not clear...

Once that step is done, surely the docs authoring will be simpler ;)

cheers
Xavier