Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 25 23:43:26 EDT 2005

Richard,

You're more than welcome. I just hope that this time around people get
to agree on an approach and maybe do something about it. We'll see. If
not I will save my emails for the next round of this thread. ;-)

Tom

P.S. I took you advice!!!   August 1st is coming fast. Thanks.

On Jul 25, 2005, at 11:32 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Thomas McGrath III wrote:
>> P.S. And for those that don't use RevOnline because of dial-up issues
>> or whatever then Concept stacks could be available on a CD for
>> purchase
>
> Cool solution! Good idea.
>
> It's funny, but through all the many times this thread comes up, I
> don't think that's ever been offered as a way around the bandwidth
> issue.
>
> Thank you for the productive suggestion.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems