Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 25 23:43:09 EDT 2005

Dennis Brown wrote:

> I get the distinct impression that many actually do not want to see  the
> exclusive club of knowledgeable Transcript programmers expand to
> quickly by having good docs.

Sorry, but this really bothers me. If the other professionals are
anything like me, they want Revolution to be wildly successful; our
livelihood depends on it. It's why I volunteer so much of my time to the
community -- to spread the word. If I were concerned about being in the
elite, I wouldn't give a shred of advice on this list and I wouldn't be
spending the hours I do on the scripting conferences. I would love to
see the program as well-used and understood as, say, Flash or VB. I
would like to see a huge installed base from which I could cherry-pick
clients and subcontractors. I'd love for Revolution to be so wide-spread
and well-known that there was a whole shelf at Barnes and Noble on
Transcript and an entire business community looking for Rev programmers.

I want everyone and their grandma to know Revolution. It would increase
my business a hundredfold.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com