Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 25 23:17:21 EDT 2005

P.S. And for those that don't use RevOnline because of dial-up issues
or whatever then Concept stacks could be available on a CD for purchase
like everyone else used to do.

Death by committee and hot air aside this is very doable and at this
time as well.

I for one would enjoy contributing to this because everyone on this
list has been of great help to me.

Tom

On Jul 25, 2005, at 11:02 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Personally, I would like to see RevOnline expanded to host strictly
> pre-formated user submitted solution stacks that have gone through
> REV's seal of approval and hosted there and accessible from within Rev
> itself. This would be different from the user area where the
> strictness would not exist since many times that is to share a work in
> progress and get feedback. The format could be 'very' close to the
> format used in the online conference stacks.
>
> So if enough volunteers are available to write/contribute to these
> pre-formated stacks AND Rev is agreeable to host the space and provide
> the links in the RevOnline area then we could start to work on what
> types of solution/ideas are needed the most at this time. Then people
> could start working on them and this might get done. Other wise it
> becomes all 'talk'.

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems