revPrintField problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 25 22:26:59 EDT 2005

Ban Nguyen wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> I am having a problem with revPrintField
>
> Here is the problem:
> I create a stack
> On the card, I create a text field (has a many lines of text), 5 images,
> then I group them and make scroll bar so user can scroll up and down to
> see the text and images (name the group as "myField")

RevPrintField will only print a field. You are trying to print a group.
It won't work. TThe error says "no such object" because there is no
field named "myField".

To print a group, set the scroll of the group to 0. Print the card. Then
set the scroll of the group to the current scroll plus the height of the
group. Print the card again. Do that inside a repeat loop until the
group is completely printed.