Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Mon Jul 25 20:25:11 EDT 2005

Ok all you first graders,

You need to learn to read this semester, so I want you all to go down
to the library and find a book on grammar, a couple from the 'See
Spot Run" series would also be a good choice, and by all means get a
dictionary --you will need that for the alphabet and to build up your
knowledge of words.  Now study these to learn how to read.  Don't
worry if it seems hard, I will be here from 8 to 5 for you to ask
questions, and I will almost always know what to say to help your
progress.  If I am busy with someone else just take a number and I
will get to you shortly.  Once a week we will all come together as a
class to learn how to sound out words.

What is that?  Why can't I teach you all at the same time instead of
individually?  Well it is because I am so busy answering individual
questions I don't have any time left to organize all the information
I know into a course plan.  Hurry up now, don't waste any more of our
time with silly questions, you need to get hunting for information or
you will never learn to read before the semester is up!

Food for thought,

Dennis