PRINT DIALOGUES

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Jul 25 17:55:04 EDT 2005

Chip:

Do you have examples of how "to roll your own" print dialogues? I could
perhaps take them apart and figure how to do what I want to do which is
print without print dilogues but with custom and different settings for each
print request.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

On 7/25/05 5:45 PM, "Lynch, Jonathan" <bnz2 at cdc.gov> wrote:

> Hi Chipp,
>
> Do you include printer selection in your print dialog? If so, did this
> require an external, or using Cscript.exe, or something like that?

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\
         )____)____)_____)\\