[WARN] Inserting Any Plugin in the AltPluginToolbar

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Jul 25 15:38:11 EDT 2005

Hi Richard and Stephen,

I agree Stephen wishes: a fully interoperability between all tools.
I agree Richard meaningful remarks.
I work with all for that happens...
Just wait a moment...
It's a hard work... which combines specs, psychology and a perceptive
crystal ball :-)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

So Smart Software