altPlugIns Icons

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:17:26 EDT 2005

For anybody interested, I have uploaded a tiny stack to my user space (Bob
Earp) that has 32 x 32 pixel icons for use with Chip's great altPlugIns tool
for Flexible Learning's Scripters Scrapbook, Richard's RevNet and Eric's
Color Picker and Resource Picker.  It's called altPlugIns_icons.rev

I certainly would not call these "professional" graphics, but they are a tad
better than a whote question mark on a blue background ;-)

Many thanks to an absolutely fantastic developer community and all of the
support you willingly give on an hourly basis.

best, Bob...

PS, Eric, I have yet to find a problem running your tools with Chip's
toolbar except for all of your bugs of course....................... just
kidding about the bugs, the tools are great !!

to offer.
first two months FREE*.