Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Jul 25 14:52:54 EDT 2005

Speaking as someone who's written a few words of documentation over
the decades....

It is a LOT harder and more expensive than you think to make it a
whole lot better.

RR has to decide where to put resources. And despite a lot of
periodic and sporadic complaining about the docs, several attempts to
set up teams of users to work on improvements and extensions have
failed due to lack of interest.

Designing and writing good docs is nearly as hard as designing and
writing good software.

On Jul 25, 2005, at 11:36 AM, Timothy Miller wrote:

> It still seems to me that it just wouldn't be that hard or
> expensive to make it a whole lot better

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"