how to set the size of the card smaller than the size of the stack

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Mon Jul 25 14:38:09 EDT 2005

Hello,

Does anyone know how to set the size of the card smaller than the size
of the stack. When I create a new card in a stack, the card is the same
size as the stack.  I want its size smaller

I have a main stack:  In this stack I have 5 cards
On the first card I have all graphics set up like background,
borders.... and I also create 5 buttons to link to different cards

Here is the problem:  every time I create a new card, I have to copy all
the graphics from the first card and paste into the new card (I want all
card have the same look, just want to change the content)

Is there any better way to do this

I did another way by creating different substacks but it did not work
the way I want it because those substacks are displayed in different
locations (user's screen resolution)

Thank you for your help