Deep-mask feature revisited and snapshots

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Mon Jul 25 11:26:04 EDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:28:22 +0100
From: Martin Baxter <martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> SnagIt is pretty useful, but in Win you can grab a shot of the active
> window by doing alt-PrintScreenKey. maybe that would work?
>
> Martin Baxter

Thanks Martin and Xavier for the hints.

SnagIt works as does PrintScreen on Windows and "Bildschirmfoto" on Mac
OSX, whereas "Paintshop Pro" and "Revolution" itself fail to capture
part or all of a deep-masked stack.
Looks like we could put together a list of programs which capture and
another one of those who do not.

Most important, however, would be to have this functionality inside
Revolution as it exists for stacks without set deep mask.

- Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>