Failed search phrases

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 01:04:31 EDT 2005

Timothy Miller wrote:
> Howdy, y'all,

--- snip ---

> As usual, I searched the docs, but couldn't find anything. If the
> information is in there, it's hard to find.

I suspect this happens often. For this reason, I sometimes wish there
were a Rev feature we could turn on which would collect our failed Docs
search phrases, give us space to explain in longhand what we're looking
for, and send the phrase and the explanation to RunRev. The purpose of
the feature would be to inform those who create the docs of the language
we use when searching, so maybe the docs could be brought more in line
with our way of looking for info.

Food for thought.
Phil Davis