How do I edit a bg image?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctortimothyMiller.com
Sat Jul 23 22:59:18 EDT 2005

Howdy, y'all,

Because my Rev stacks are HC imports, all the bitmapped text and
graphics from each HC background became a single background image in
Rev. (Unless I misunderstood something, which is quite possible.) I
know how to identify the images, make them visible and invisible,
change their locations, and so on, but I'd like to edit some of them.
How do I do that?

As usual, I searched the docs, but couldn't find anything. If the
information is in there, it's hard to find.

Thanks in advance,

Tim