Scale an image from an absolute point

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Jul 23 15:03:31 EDT 2005

Hi Roger,

I presented a solution to that long ago, kind of...

It's called ResizeNO2, it's a TAOO plugin (a projet im
working on).

You're welcome to try improve it with your idea and
it shouldn't be hard...

you can download the plugin from MonsieurX.com's downloads
in the XOS plugins for RunRev. From there you can see how it's done at:

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=78

When you activate it, it allows you to resize controls by just
dragging any point near the edge - not just the corners.

You can also move the objects and restrict their movement or
scaling via the shift and option keys (i observe Freehand rules)

ResizeNO2 is not perfect... let me know if you have any troubles...
It's free but support is held hostage against donations ;)

It's beta-release, read the about field.
Not much incentive from the public to publish it... so it's been lingering
in low priority land...

cheers
Xavier