NPR puzzle

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Fri Jul 22 09:19:23 EDT 2005

This method has made me realize how I can alter the spellcheck routine
we use at work...

Instead of checking to see if each word is in the list (174,000 words!)
I will split the list into an array, with each key named for the word,
and do what he did here!

Who'd've thought that a fun puzzle would lead to acquiring such an
important bit of knowledge?