NPR puzzle

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 14:09:16 EDT 2005

Hello Jim,

I did it with following script:

on mouseUp
     repeat with i = 1 to the number of lines of fld Wrds
         set cursor to busy
         put char 1 to 2 into Abr1
         put char 3 to 4 into Abr2
         put char 5 to 6 into Abr3
         put char 7 to 8 into Abr4
         put char 9 to 10 into Abr5
         if fld eles contains Abr1 and fld eles contains Abr2 and fld
eles contains Abr3\
             and fld eles contains Abr4 and fld eles contains Abr5 then
             put "   "&abr1&&abr2&&abr3&&abr4&&abr5 into word 2 of
line i of fld Wrds
         end if
     end repeat
end mouseUp

This comes up with a number of words that fit the elements list but
only one for a mode of travel; helicopter.

Thanks for the challenge!

Cheers, Roger

On Jul 20, 2005, at 8:44 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com