Reminder of Shafer Book Status (Was Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object)

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jul 20 01:26:58 EDT 2005

Yup, I'm a darned human.  Drat!  I suppose it's too late to try to find an
ex post facto Vulcan egg donor now, isn't it? ;-)

Anyway, what about those of us who paid up-front for all 3 vols?

I'm sure you've answered this already (and maybe even to me privately for
all I can recall; darned brain cells die off daily near as I can tell),
but what about us?

Judy