Reminder of Shafer Book Status (Was Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object)

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Jul 19 17:36:25 EDT 2005

Judy (and others).....

It is difficult to get the word out to a community which doesn't read
every message on this list faithfully every day and remember
everything they've read. Darned humans.

Anyway, just so it's clear....

There are no plans to release Volumes 2 & 3 of my "Software at the
Speed of Thought" as such. Instead, listening to feedback from the
market and paying attention to the reality of development cycles for
Rev, I decided some time ago to start releasing what I call eBooklets
consisting of expanded chapter-sized chunks from the planned contents
of Volumes 2 & 3. I have already released the first two such
eBooklets. Chapter 21 on CGI and Chapter 25 on custom properties.
I've stopped numbering them now, but the next one on printing will be
out as soon as a few marketing issues are resolved. It's essentially
done and ready to publish.

Other chapters will follow more rapidly now that RunRev and I are
clear on our respective roles and responsibilities in this ever-
evolving upward-progressive movement called life.

Stay tuned.

On Jul 19, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Judy Perry wrote:

> Well, Dan,
>
> I guess this goes to show that people are reading (and, hopefully,
> hence,
> _buying_) your book, so I'm hoping we'll be seeing Vol. II sometime
> soon??
>
> Judy
>

> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Michael Mandaville wrote:
>

>> I am working through the Dan Shafer book and couldn't find the
>> Shao Sean's
>> Calendar Object

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"