GIF License

Jim Bufalini yoursignup at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 18:42:32 EDT 2005

Chipp,

Hmmm. It *appears* to work, but trying to link to it from html viewing in MS
IE doesn't work (shows the little X in a frame), and for example FireWorks
says its an unknown format. On the other hand, it does display in FireFox,
Design mode of DreamWeaver and Windows XP preview! I have no problem using
the identical script, changing GIF to JPEG. It produces a perfectly fine
jpg. This is what was leading me to believe it was some kind of encoding
problem.

export snapshot from rect the rect of stack ImageHolder to file tPictFileNm
as GIF

Jim