[Slightly OT] Ransomware as a Model for Rev Toolmaking?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Jul 19 17:33:49 EDT 2005

>      This idea, if implemented properly, would make it easier to create new
> products that are too big for individual developers and too small (or
> unimportant) for the Mother Ship.
> PL

what kind of products do you guys have in mind ?

Rev improvements (like libraries, Transcript extensions...) that
would be usefull to developpers ? in that case, some technical help
from Runrev would certainely be required... and I'm not sure that
distribution outside of Rev would be easy...

or products for specific markets developped with Rev ? in that case
advertising outside this list (to find investors) would be necessary...

JB