Icons for plugins

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:03:05 EDT 2005

Thanks to all for responding to my request.  Unfortuantely Chip's altPlugin
only seems to accept .png as a graphic format, so I went ahead and made some
32 x 32 pixel .png icons for RevNet, Color Picker, Resource Picker and
Scripters Scrapbook.  They're not glamourous, but at least they are a tad
better than the default white "?" on a blue background ;-)

I'd upload them to my space on the Rev server if I could get soembody to
send me a b..... key to let me get on it (3 tries already to no avail), but
in the meantime if anybody would like a copy of the icons please e-mail me
at rjearp at hotmail.com

best, Bob...

Bob Earp - White Rock, B.C.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology.
first two months FREE*.