Parsing Encase forensic software report files

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 13:04:00 EDT 2005

By some amazing coincidence, is there anyone out there who might have
knowledge about the structure and format of EnCase forensic software
report files?  I want to parse and analyse them in order to generate
what might be called a 'meta-report'.

For those of you who know what EnCase is and might think I am from The
Dark Side, fear not.  I have asked Guidance Software (
http://www.encase.com) twice for help with this project, but they have
not even graced me with a reply.  I would be happy to share  off list
what I am doing.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow

http://www.i-psych.co.uk