Jacque's Great!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jul 18 22:58:45 EDT 2005

Timothy-

Monday, July 18, 2005, 4:04:38 PM, you wrote:

TM> I've retained Jacque (as in J. Landman Gay) as a Rev consultant, on a

Ah... you're in good hands then. Just watch her estimates - she tends
to list everything in seconds these days... <g>

TM> (BTW, the debugger anomaly, discussed last week, if anyone remembers
TM> it, turned out to be a bug. It will only debug a bg script on card 1
TM> of the background. I built a fresh, clean stack in 2.6.1 to confirm
TM> it. It's been posted on BZ. That one wasn't dumb, contrary to my own
TM> self-doubt.)

Thanks for persevering on that one. I was convinced it was something
in your code. BTW - if you publish the BZ number it's easier to find
and vote for bugs. That one's #3011 - took me several tries to find
it. I just verified it myself and threw five votes its way.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net