development tools question

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jul 18 19:14:51 EDT 2005

Yes, DeskView was the inspiration for 'miniMe' (the plugin I don't
distribute). Richard and I were representing RR at a recent Apple
WorldWide developer conference, and he showed it to me in beta state. It
was so cool I ended up writing a similar plugin that evening in my hotel.

I think Deskview has actually more functionality as well. I highly
recommend it! :-)

-Chipp