embed/install font

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Jul 18 13:22:11 EDT 2005

Brad.....

There are lots of resources. The docs are actually pretty good on
this point.

I wrote an eBook on the subject (it's for sale at the Rev online
store as Chapter 21 for, I think, $5).

I also gave a free online conference on the subject a while back. You
can download the stack with examples and the chat log from the Rev
site for nothing.

On Jul 18, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Brad Borch wrote:

> Mark,
>

>>  I put the installer created by IC into a custom property in my
>> rev app.  My rev app spits out the installer
>>

> Thanks for the pointer. I've done a fair bit of work in Director,
> Flash, etc. A long time ago I did Hypercard work. I'm sure with a
> little bit of guidance I'll get "custom properties," but if you
> could just point me to a brief explanation of how this works and
> how to "suck up" and "spit out" (as I've heard the process referred
> to in some posts) something like another file or executable, I'd
> appreciate it.
>
> Brad

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"