Tables: Number of Columns?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jul 17 17:24:55 EDT 2005

Hi Russell,

At the moment, table fields do not work as we could expect with Rev.
But many things can be done with them that you take care of some
undocumented features.
You might be interested in the "How to Manage Table Fields" tutorial
accessible with Tutorials Picker.
You will find Tutorials Picker on Rev Online - user: So Smart Software.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 17 juil. 05 à 22:20, Russell Martin a écrit :

> How do you specify the number of columns that you want in a table
> object? I've been playing around with this and reading the
> documentation and I can't seem to change the default of 3 columns
> that I got just by dragging the control onto the window. Also, does
> anyone know of a good resource for learning how to use table fields?

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86