use-revolution Digest, Vol 22, Issue 78

CHARLES W SZASZ CSZASZ at kcs.kana.k12.wv.us
Sun Jul 17 16:01:11 EDT 2005

I have also been waiting for a long time for Quartam Reports Pro and would like to get the
special price of $199. I also cannot find this special price at the Revolution site, which is the
seller of Quartam Reports Pro.

Charles Szasz
Lead School Psychologist and Section 504 Coordinator
Kanawha County Schools
(304) 348-7770, Ext. 347