Option button changes look & feel

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:40:50 EDT 2005

I have recently seen this happening with my option buttons on Windows XP.

In the IDE when I create an option button it seems to work fine ... ie
I pick from the list of options and the appearance of the option
button shows the selection and is in a normal state.

If I change the option button's opaque option and then change it back
to it's original selection (Rev's default) then the option button look
and feel changes.

After I select an option the selection is still hilited until I select
another object?

All I did was toggle the button's opaque feature... setting back to
its original setting and this happens?

Is this a bug or is there something cached?

thanks,