[ANN] Patch Stack for App Browser 2.5.1 and 2.6

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Jul 16 03:29:12 EDT 2005

Hi Andre,

Sorry: due to time difference, I find your mail this morning.
I know you are on Mac OS X and here it works fine on Mac OS X (Rev
2.5.1 Build 77)
So I wonder.
I use the following function.
Could you test it in your environment and let me know:

function BadRevVersion
   put revAppVersion() into tVersion
   if tVersion = "2.5.1" then return false
   if char 1 to 3 of tVersion >= 2.6 then return false
   return true
end BadRevVersion

Does it mean that revAppVersion returns "2.5.1RC2" at yours place?

Le 16 juil. 05 à 01:30, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> On Jul 15, 2005, at 7:06 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:
>
>> go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/App%20Browser%
>> 20Patch.rev"
>
> The stack is reporting that I am not using 2.5.1 or higher, here
> it's 2.5.1RC2... is something wrong?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software