Arcade Engine

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jul 15 16:05:58 EDT 2005

Recently, Thomas Cole  wrote:

> Is this Arcade Engine a good buy for me? I'd like to make something that
> has a more modern look than my 80-90s-looking games. I have Rev 2.1
> studio. There isn't much info on the RunRev page. Anyone know anything
> about how it would be to create (royalty free) standalones for
> distribution with Arcade Engine?

ArcadeEngine is not about a look per se (although last I saw, there were a
few spirograph-esque functions included) -- it's about functionality.  Malte
has provide many useful functions and commands for creating
movement/animation/gameplay.  The look is still up to you.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design